I am 35, male and have Muscular Dystrophy (MD), I work and have a busy social life. I require a new Carer/PA to work for me between Thursday at 6:30pm, straight through to Monday at 8am, including sleeping in nights.
QR Code Link to This Post
The payroll cycle is four-weekly and per shift (Thurs - Mon) within this period you will be paid £458.63 before your Tax, National Insurance and Pension contributions are deducted.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* - Personal care.
* - Assisting me with my job.
* - Accompanying me on social occasions.
* - Assisting me with practical tasks at home and also at work.
* - General domestic duties, cleaning, cooking, shopping etc.
* - You may be required to accompany me on holidays, as I like to travel and see the world.
Desireable Requirement for the job are:
* - Fluent written and spoken English.
* - A full UK Driving Licence.
* - The ability to be able to socialise with me and my friends.
* - The ability to accompany me to family social occasions.
* - Willingness to spend nights away from my home with me, usually due to work commitments.
You may at times have to assist me with my job, but this is rare as I currently do not work during this shift pattern.
However if you do need to accompany me to work, you should have:
* - The ability to “fit in” in a busy, professional, smart environment.
* - A reasonable grasp of technology, particularly iPads, and presentation equipment as you will be assisting me to demonstrate these with work to professional users.
* - Flexibility to cover other staff shifts if necessary.
* - The ability to drive long distances as my work is nationwide.
If you think this may be the role for you, please get in touch. Any questions are welcomed.
To apply please send me an email with your CV.
I would also request that you include a paragraph or two about yourself, and what you like to do in the email, so I could get a picture of the sort of person I am employing! Please tell me about your hobbies, current situation, and what you would like to get out of the job and what you think you can bring to the role that will make you stand out against the other applicants?